QUALITY, RELIABILITY & DEPENDABILITY
Congratulations on your new Haven mattress - welcome to the family! Haven is dedicated to providing the highest quality sleep products. Thanks to our Quality Control Process you can feel confident that your Haven Mattress will provide restful sleep for years to come. With simple care, your new mattress will give you many years of healthy, comfortable sleep. Please read carefully the terms of the Limited Warranty and other information in this brochure. We recommend that you keep this warranty together with your sales receipt in a safe place.
HAVEN LIMITED WARRANTY
Haven warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship as described in this warranty (hereinafter referred to as the “Limited Warranty”).
LENGTHS & CONDITIONS OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty starts on the date of purchase.. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, Haven will repair or replace (at Haven's option) the defective mattress and/or foundation. If replacement is required, Haven may substitute materials of equal or higher quality if the like components are NOT available. Except for such repair or replacement; Haven is not responsible for any transportation costs, loss of use or any other claim. NOTE: Repair or replacement of a mattress and/or foundation does not extend this Limited Warranty nor begin a new warranty period.
THE HAVEN LIMITED WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- You must be the original purchasing consumer.
- You must provide a copy of the digital purchase receipt clearly showing the date of purchase and the purchase price.
You must complete the Warranty Service Request Questionnaire
THE HAVEN LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- The mattress fabric covering materials
- Normal body impressions of less than 2".
- Comfort or firmness preference of the product.
- Product that is sold/shipped outside the country.
- Sheet fit; Haven does not warrant that the mattress will fit a particular sheet size.
- Transportation charges to and from the factory.
- Compensation for loss of use.
- Products sold for commercial or institutional use.
- Normal wear and tear, a gradual depreciation of support and comfort over time from regular use.
THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY IF THE MATTRESS IS SUBJECTED TO ABUSE OR IMPROPER CARE SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Inadequate support from a weak or unsuitable foundation.
- Inadequate support from an unsuitable frame, or bed.
- Stains, soiling, burns.
- Excessive abuse or lack of care.
- Upholstery compacting due to insufficient rotating
- Use of a board between the mattress and foundation
- Any damage as a result of moving or other subsequent relocation.
WHAT TO DO IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS CONSIDERED:
- Contact the Haven Customer Service and complete a warranty questionnaire
- Haven product label and law label must be intact, and remain affixed to the bedding.
CARE FOR YOUR NEW MATTRESS
- BODY IMPRESSIONS: The materials used in this mattress are designed to conform to your body’s individual contours. Normal settling of materials is to be expected and is not structural or manufacturing defect.
- MOVING: Do not bend, fold or stand your mattress as internal damage may result. Do not stand or jump on the mattress. It is not built for that kind of weight concentration. By carrying a mattress on it’s side, it is less likely to get damaged. It should be stored flat. .
HAVEN LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD
| TOTAL LIMITED WARRANTY | PERIOD FOR N/C* REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT | REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT CHARGE* AFTER NO CHARGE PERIOD
| 10 | 5 | 1/10 OF DEALER RETAIL PRICE TIMES NUMBER OF YEARS IN USE
INSTITUTIONAL AND COMMERCIAL
Haven Mattresses used in institutional or commercial applications are not specifically designed for this purpose and are not covered under this warranty. Commercial and institutional products sold direct to the business/institution will have the proper corresponding law label and warranty code affixed.
IMPORTANT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
The mattress must be continuously supported by a foundation. A bed requires a minimum of 5 cross slats (1” X 4”) with 3 concentrated in the centre third for double, queen and king sizes as well as longitudinal central beam with a centre leg support.
HOW TO CARE FOR THE MATTRESS
- Rotate the mattress every month for the first 6 months, every 3 months thereafter
- Never bend a foam mattress more than 30 degrees.
- Use a quality bed frame. To avoid structural damage and voiding of your warranty, double, queen and king size sets must also be used with a rigid center support with a leg.
- Do not get the mattress wet.
- Use a mattress encasement to keep the mattress clean and healthy.
- If you purchased a mattress only, it must be supported by an acceptable foundation or bed frame that prevents the mattress from bending/bowing.
- Do not use an iron or excessive heat on the mattress.